[sustran] My "Parking Policy in Asian Cities" report for viewing/download

Paul Barter peebeebarter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 09:11:49 JST 2010

Last night I took a deep breath and released the Final Consultant's Report
version of "Parking Policy in Asian Cities".

Go to
http://www.reinventingparking.org/2010/11/parking-policy-in-asian-cities-report.html

>From there you can browse or download the report which investigates parking
issues in 14 large Asian cities. The cities are Ahmedabad, Bangkok, Beijing,
Dhaka, Guangzhou, Hanoi, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Seoul,
Singapore, Taipei and Tokyo.

Many thanks again to everyone who helped with the study. I hope it will be
useful. Please do give your feedback and reactions!

Paul Barter