[sustran] World Streets in North America and the World: Sustainable transport indicators/lessons from?

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Fri Apr 16 21:37:15 JST 2010

World Streets in North America and the World: Sustainable transport indicators/lessons from?

 <http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kbTo-M_pSuw/S8dEzhaQ4OI/AAAAAAAACz0/KHPQvfvy5as/s1600/map-ws-n-america-15apr10.jpg> Our reader maps, which are updated several times a day, reveal patterns that we think are worth at least a bit of inspection and thought from time to time. Here to get us started on this is one which reports the locations of the last 80 readers to check in to World Streets from North America this afternoon. Hmm. Does it tell us anything important? Let's have a look.

__,_._,__

Full piece in World Streets today at www.WorldStreets.org

Eric Britton | World <http://www.worldstreets.org/>  Streets | The New Mobility Agenda  <http://www.newmobility.org/>  | Paris  | +331 7550 3788| Skype