[sustran] Power to the pedestrian - Pedestrian Campaign by Mr. Karnik!!

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Mon Sep 28 18:13:11 JST 2009

cid:image003.jpg at 01CA3E11.3A83E910

Paris.  Monday, 28 September, 2009

Dear Friends,

On 6 March Kanthi Kanaan kindly posted this nicely written article to
Sustran which is very good and which we would like to reprint, possibly with
revisions and additional information if the author wishes, to World Streets.
However I do not know how to get in touch with Mr. Karniki.

What we would really appreciate would be his latest version and thoughts on
this important subject, along with a short bio note on the author (2-5 lines
max) and a photo. Also it would be good if he or any of you might have some
telling graphics, photographs which give a feel for his points.

Kind thanks if you can help make this happen.

And while you are at it, might you have an article of your own for World
Streets. If you are interested, please have a look at
http://tinyurl.com/ws-guidelines to get a feel for our approach.

And of course I invite you to check into World Streets from time to time. We
are the only sustainable transport daily on this poor planet of ours.
(Somebody has to do it.)

With all good wishes,

Eric Britton
溥 立敦

                Read World Streets today at  <http://www.worldstreets.org/>
http://www.worldstreets.org/
New Mobility Partnerships  -  <http://www.newmobility.org/>
http://www.newmobility.org
    8/10 rue Joseph Bara,     75006 Paris,  France, Europe
          +331 4326 1323  eric.britton(at)newmobility.org   Skype:
newmobility