[sustran] Vote for the Public Choice Award in the 4th UITP Marketing Awards

Todd Edelman, Green Idea Factory edelman at greenidea.eu
Fri Sep 25 23:47:33 JST 2009

**http://www.uitp.org/events/2009/lisbon/en/marketing.cfm

The UITP Marketing Awards aim to reward creativity in the field of
communication and adver­tising. This award competition is open
exclusively to UITP members and its objective is to highlight creativity
and innovation aimed at inducing a positive percep­tion of the general
public and ensuring that the users themselves feel a sense of pride when
using public transport.

THE 4th UITP Marketing Awards reached the final phase of the competition
and this edition can already be considered as a success. Indeed, the
Programme Committee of the Marketing Conference had the difficult task
to select the *10 finalists amongst more than 60 campaigns coming from
**Asia**, **Australia**, **Latin America**, **North America** and
**Europe*. There are two categories: *Commercial campaign and Printed
campaign *and Conference participants in Lisbon will vote for the winner
in both categories.

*Between 5 August and 30 September, we invite everyone to vote for the
Public's Choice Award in each category.*

All winners will be announced at the closing of the 5th Marketing
Conference to be held in Lisbon, Portugal, on 7-9 October.

To increase the campaigns' visibility, UITP invites all members to add
the link to this webpage on their own website to encourage the public's
vote for the best campaigns.

Finalists:

Commercial Campaign
TRANSPORT FOR LONDON: Considerate Travel campaign
<http://www.uitp.org/events/2009/lisbon/en/details.cfm?id=1&cat=1#top>
TMB: Corporate Campaign
<http://www.uitp.org/events/2009/lisbon/en/details.cfm?id=2&cat=1#top>
LVB: Auf den Hund gekommen
<http://www.uitp.org/events/2009/lisbon/en/details.cfm?id=3&cat=1#top>
WIENER LINIEN: With Wiener Linien to the European Championships!
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78oL5HnFxMg&feature=related>
DE LIJN: Penguins and Fireflies
<http://www.uitp.org/events/2009/lisbon/en/details.cfm?id=5&cat=1#top>

*Printed Campaign*
TRANSPORT FOR LONDON : Oyster i-Tunes
<http://www.uitp.org/events/2009/lisbon/en/details.cfm?id=6&cat=2#top>
SMRT: Escape with SMRT
<http://www.uitp.org/events/2009/lisbon/en/details.cfm?id=7&cat=2#top>
YARRA TRAMS : Did you know?
<http://www.uitp.org/events/2009/lisbon/en/details.cfm?id=8&cat=2#top>
METRO DE MADRID: Metro
<http://www.uitp.org/events/2009/lisbon/en/details.cfm?id=9&cat=2#top>
METRO DE SANTIAGO: I got you under my skin
<http://www.uitp.org/events/2009/lisbon/en/details.cfm?id=10&cat=2#top>

http://www.uitp.org/events/2009/lisbon/en/marketing.cfm

Todd Edelman
Green Idea Factory

Urbanstr. 45
D-10967 Berlin
Germany

Skype: toddedelman
Mobile: ++49 0162 814 4081
Home/Office: ++49 030 7554 0001

edelman at greenidea.eu
www.greenidea.eu
www.flickr.com/photos/edelman

CAR is over. If you want it.

"Fort mit der Autostadt und was Neues hingebaut!"
- B. Brecht (with slight modification)