[sustran] MOBILITY ISSUE 7 - Jan-March 2010

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Sat Oct 31 18:47:38 JST 2009

Dear Mobility people...

I'm preparing the diary for our January-March 2010 edition (issue 7) and am
wondering whether (hoping that...) you have anything in particular that
you'd like to see covered - or anything you'd like to write about - that
would be of value, interest and inspiration to our southern-African policy-
and decision-makers. Micro-projects, lessons learned, citizen action,
policy, implementation, projects, programmes, opinion...

To read issue 6, visit http://emag.mobilitymagazine.co.za.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Wish best wishes

Gail Jennings [mailto:gail at mobilitymagazine.co.za]

--
EDITOR: MOBILITY MAGAZINE
Integrated transport for the 21st century

Cell - +27 83 658 5386
Skype - gail-galeforce
Email - gail at mobilitymagazine.co.za
Web - www.mobilitymagazine.co.za
Digital edition - emag.mobilitymagazine.co.za
Physical address - 10th floor, Church Sq House, 5 Spin St, Cape Town, 8000