[sustran] Re: Brian Williams

Pendakur pendakur at interchange.ubc.ca
Tue Oct 6 12:35:20 JST 2009

I am enormously sorry to hear this news: great guy, always cheerful and
willing to help.  He sounded happy at UNCHS and our common ground and work
were always productive and enormously pleasant.  I will miss his
thoughtfulness and steady continuity of friendship and warmth.

Do any of you have his home address or shall we just write to his family c/o
UNCHS?

Thanks for the info.

Best wishes; Setty
Dr. V. Setty Pendakur
Professor Emeritus, University of British Columbia
Honorary Professor, China National Academy of Sciences;
Director, ITDP (NY) & Secretary, ABE90-TRB
Senior Counselor, State Council of the PRC
President, Pacific Policy and Planning Associates
702-1099 Marinaside Crescent, Vancouver, BC, Canada, V6Z2Z3
T: 604-263-3576; 1-604-374-3575-Mob