[sustran] women who are doing outstanding work

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Thu Nov 19 17:31:50 JST 2009

We are trying to develop a strong female quorum in support of our work
program and lobbying effort in support of sharper transport/climate actions.
And a significant part of this has to do with our string of projects on
sharing in transport, of which if you are interested you can see the draft
website for the first such project at www.kaohsiung.sharetransport.org.

So if you are female please get in touch. And if you know women who are
doing outstanding work in our shared fields of interest, we would be most
grateful is you would agree to put us in touch with them.

We need more strong female participation and leadership at all levels.
(Including in Sustran by the way.)

Kin thanks.

Regards.ericbritton

PS. World Streets on sharing http://tinyurl.com/ws-sharing   -   And on
female leadership - http://tinyurl.com/ws-women

                       The New Mobility Agenda

cid:image001.jpg at 01C8DAF3.F7EBC130

               Technology transforms time and space

                                             . . . and our minds

  New Mobility Partnerships  - http://www.newmobility.org
<http://www.newmobility.org/>

       & check out World Streets -- www.Worldstreets.org
<http://www.worldstreets.org/>

      Europe:   8/10 rue Joseph Bara,     75006 Paris,  France

        T:  +331 4326 1323  or  +339 7044 4179   Skype: ericbritton