[sustran] Re: FW: India - Bosch Horn commercial

Sunny Kodukula sunny.enie at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 19:48:52 JST 2009

Yes Sudhir you are right about the eye for an eye. Then dont you think
that these vehicles are moving in the areas where there is a standard.
Then the next question is will we consider the individual vehicle db for
standard or the ambient value as you point out for air.

It will surely be a nice idea to remove all the air horns and the fancy
three step horns which are mounted on most of the two wheelers (and cars
too) which scare the cyclists off their pedals.

I beg to differ on the last point you mention it is not just people
living next to road but also people who live in gated residential
communities. I am a victim of loud noise in a residential area far from
the main road. This time it is not only the horn but loud music too
which make my window panes shiver (this is in Delhi).

cheers
sunny