[sustran] Re: FW: India - Bosch Horn commercial

Sunny Kodukula sunny.enie at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 15:16:39 JST 2009

Sorry Kanthi, I am not satisfied and when a pedestrian is treated like a
moving "thing" on the street (not even a road) which will make way with
sound, this is really sad and also not treating other humans alike,
forget the animals that's another story for the blue cross.

I like the word pedestrian "indiscipline", if the people walk on roads
it is indiscipline and cars go in the middle of two lanes it is
perfectly fine. Our cities we try to control the people who cross the
roads at grade than trying to control the cars that do not stick to
lanes. Anyway, Who is Bosch to decide what pedestrian indiscipline is!

The lady in the commercial always had the option to leave her car behind
and walk in the "narrow" street. So Bosch is actually supporting people
driving cars in narrow streets and also to honk.

those were my 2 cents

cheers
sunny