[sustran] Re: FW: India - Bosch Horn commercial

Madhav Pai MPai at wri.org
Thu Nov 19 15:02:39 JST 2009

I completely agree with Sujit. Will these cars back off and make way for
pedestrians if they use an equally annoying horn (I don't recommend
doing it). The response is based on their extremly car-centric view of
the World. Her conspicuous, brightly colored car at a standstill it
seems, what about the beautiful humans that she plans runover if they
don't yeild to her Bosch horn.

Madhav