[sustran] Re: India - Bosch Horn commercial

Todd Edelman, Green Idea Factory edelman at greenidea.eu
Thu Nov 19 01:20:41 JST 2009

Recently, some German companies have pulled out of activities which they
would probably not be able to do on German soil (e.g. some mega
hydropower projects).

So, with that as a starting point, I wonder if the German-India Chamber
of Commerce (or something like that) can be contacted or even shamed
about this. Perhaps someone reading has relevant contacts in Germany
and/or India and can say something...

- T