[sustran] [World Streets] Honk! Veronica Moss, lobbyist

The Editor editor at worldstreets.org
Wed May 27 15:45:37 JST 2009

[http://www.streetfilms.org/archives/meet-veronica-moss-auto-lobbyist/]
>From our busy friends over at StreetFilms, two and a half minutes with
Miss Veronica Moss, convinced motorist, unbending defender of her right
to the road, and apparently lobbyist in the corridors of power in
Washington DC. Try it with your morning tea break.

StreetFilms intro:
Ever wonder what folks working for sustainable transportation at the
federal level are up against on K Street? For this Streetfilms
exclusive event, we were granted unfettered access to Veronica Moss,
lobbyist for Automobile Users Trade Organization (AUTO). Veronica gave
us a few precious moments inside her SUV to talk about roads, traffic,
cyclists, and big cities. After instructing us on proper honking
techniques for "old people" and children, she also offered up some
choice bons mots. Here's a sample:

"People need to be able to drive their cars - that's an American
right!"http://www.streetfilms.org/archives/meet-veronica-moss-auto-lobbyist/

Now kindly click here to listen to Miss Moss make her case.

--
Posted By The Editor to World Streets at 5/27/2009 08:26:00 AM