[sustran] [World Streets] Honk! Help April

The Editor editor at worldstreets.org
Wed May 27 00:37:38 JST 2009

Dear Photographers, Artists and Eyes on the Street colleagues worldwide,

Our friend April Streeter, an environmental journalist, mother of two
young cyclists, and Eyes on the Street Sentinel from Gothenburg Sweden
is in the process of preparing a book which is focusing on urban women
cyclists in all the very different corners of our often
hard-to-cycle-in world.

If women of all ages cannot cycle safely and wearing a minimum of
Lycra, then we will have failed out to meet our goals of fair mobility,
social justice and quality of life.

She would like to invite you to submit photographs or drawings that you
think may be a great addition to this terrific project, and while she
is not in a position to pay for your rights would be pleased to provide
full acknowledgment as appropriate.

I guess this would work out best if either you send her high-quality
digital files, or the URL direct to your Flickr or other photography
sites along with a word of permission as is needed and appropriate. Or
via Skype.

April’s e-mail address is april.streeter at gmail.com. Skype: april2462
And appreciated if you might copy to us here at
editor at Worldstreets.org .

I look forward to this with real interest. Help April help us all.

Eric Britton, Editor

--
Posted By The Editor to World Streets at 5/26/2009 05:26:00 PM