[sustran] Sustran, World Streets and the Global South

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Fri May 22 22:33:40 JST 2009

Dear Sustran Friends,

Since life seems to be a bit slow on our wonderful Sustran network these
days, I thought to see if I might prime the pump a bit, with selected
articles coming from World Streets, to which of course you are all cordially
invited.

One of the main objectives of Streets, which we share with Sustran, is to
create hotter and more effective two way exchanges  of information and
collaboration North/South both directions.   I personally think this is a
hugely important task, and I would like to see it getting more attention and
use.

I hope you will find these pieces of interest and use, and invite you to let
me know if you have any ideas for future articles, etc. Today's edition
looks at just that. You will be sent it momentarily.

With all good wishes,

Eric Britton

                       World Streets (Plan B)

cid:image001.jpg at 01C8DAF3.F7EBC130

               Technology transforms time and space

                                             . . . and our minds

  New Mobility Partnerships  - http://www.newmobility.org
<http://www.newmobility.org/>

       & check out World Streets -- www.Worldstreets.org
<http://www.worldstreets.org/>

      Europe:   8/10 rue Joseph Bara,     75006 Paris,  France

        T:  +331 4326 1323  or  +339 7044 4179   Skype: ericbritton

      USA:      9440 Readcrest Drive   Los Angeles, CA  90210

        T:  +1 310 601-8468    Skype : newmobility