[sustran] Take two minutes please. Thanks. Eric Britton

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Fri Jun 19 22:35:08 JST 2009

If you have had a chance to swing over to World Streets -
www.worldstreets.org  - any time since we went on line on 2 March, you may
have found some good value there.

And if you have I would like to invite you now to click here
<mailto:editor at worldstreets.org>  in order to send us a couple of lines of
encouragement. You'll see how it works once there.

This should take you all of two minutes to whip off two short lines -- and
this we can then take to various agencies and foundations whom we intend to
approach for support. Getting out a daily edition of Streets, plus maintain
our other new mobility focus sites such as this one, is a surprisingly big
deal in terms of time and resources required.  But if you are taking the
time to read this note, you know that this work can be useful.

We have never charged for anything for our public interest web sites since
the New Mobility Agenda first got into gear back in 1988 -- and would hate
to do so. Against not only our principles of free access, but also it would
also have the pernicious effect of narrowing the number of people thinking
about sustainable transport, sustainable cities, and sustainable lives. That
would be a great pity and a loss.

So all you have to do is click here <mailto:editor at worldstreets.org>  right
now, spin your short sentence, and then you will know that you have done
your part.

And we can continue to do ours.

Thanks,

Eric Britton - editor at worldstreets.org

Editor, World Streets

Eric Britton |  <http://www.worldstreets.org/> World Streets |
<http://www.newmobility.org/> The New Mobility Agenda  | Paris  | +331 4326
1323 | Skype ericbritton

This map records the origins of people who have come into World Streets for
a read this morning.  (If only we served coffee too.)

cid:image006.png at 01C9F0D5.FB9A6630