[sustran] Re: Beijing to build "public transport city"

Sarath Guttikunda sguttikunda at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 20:58:43 JST 2009

A well written article in *Hindustan Times*, looking at the growing commuter
problems in Beijing, despite six ring roads and comparisons to Delhi, which
is building its third ring road and a metro line.

*From Beijing, a lesson for Delhi
Sunday, June 14th, 2009
*
http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?id=255bf11f-8bcd-41f6-985e-9593ecfa5972