[sustran] [World Streets] Update: World Carshare month on World Streets

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Fri Jul 24 19:18:02 JST 2009

The full article under this heading appears in today's World Streets at
http://WorldStreets.org/

PS.  Read  <http://worldstreets.org/> World Streets: The voice of
sustainable transport

Update: World Carshare month on World Streets

<http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kbTo-M_pSuw/Sml_DGHD0nI/AAAAAAAABPs/-ZUYqyU9TXY/s
1600-h/ws-abandoned-car.jpg> Three quarters of the way through World
Carshare month here, a quick resume of action and accomplishments thus far,
along with a small shopping list for our active collaborators of work to be
completed in the weeks ahead, hopefully.

Quite a reasonable flow of materials and comments have come in as a result
of this first attempt on our part to see what happens if we provide a
specific topic focus for one month of attention and collaborative inputs
under World Streets. If you click here
<http://newmobilityagenda.blogspot.com/search?q=carshare+OR+carsharing>  or
under the corresponding item on the toolbar just to the left, you will be
able to call up all of the articles and commentaries received under this
topic heading to date.

--
Posted By Eric Britton to World
<http://newmobilityagenda.blogspot.com/2009/07/update-world-carshare-month-o