[sustran] Re: Jakarta: Activists say Carfree Days are "A Waste"

toro daman damantoro at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 13:24:56 JST 2009

Dear Carlos, thanks for the information.
Too bad that the report is in Spanish.

Walhi statemnet is very instrumental in preasuring BPLHD to evaluate the
implementation of CFD.
The three main item of CFD i.e. road closing, air quality monitoring and
campaign.

Kokok, Waty and me is developing transport and air quality evaluation study
for Jakarta CFD. I will share the result soon after it finish. By this time,
the preliminary assessment showed that the CFD without carefull traffic
management of surrounding road network will cause traffic deteriorating in
surounding area which lead to higher air pollution.

thanks
_TDM

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 10:42 PM, Carlosfelipe Pardo <carlosfpardo at gmail.com