[sustran] posting of individual contributions to the "Messages for America" project

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Tue Feb 10 18:00:15 JST 2009

A quick note to inform you that we will be publishing each of the
contributions to the "Messages for America" project on our New Mobility
Think Pad blog, and that as they are logged in they will automatically be
copied as well to the New Mobility Café for your information and eventual
reference.  So if you are not logged into the café, this may be one reason
to encourage you to do so.  Of course each of these contributions will be
found in the compendium which is located at www.messages.newmobility.org

I am doing this because I want them to get the broadest circulation
possible, because we have a world that is badly in need of good new ideas in
our sector.  As opposed to the contents of our messages under these various
discussion groups, those that appear on the blog are picked up by Google and
the other search engines and hence make more broadly known.

I hope you find some use in this and of course if you have ideas for new
profiles or authors, we still have two weeks to get them into shape for
publication.