[sustran] Re: metro rail project in Hyderabad

Sujit Patwardhan sujitjp at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 03:35:11 JST 2009

Rushdia,
If cost has anything to do with sustainability you may want to look
elesewhere. But I suggest you contact Dr C Ramachandraiah who has been
waging a lone battle against the Hyderabad Metro Rail project - and most of
his charges are proving to be correct. His contact Email is

"Dr C Ramachandraiah" <crchandraiah at gmail.com>,

--
Sujit

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 11:44 PM, Rushdia Mehreen <rushdia at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The metro rail project is underway in Hyderabad, India; I would like to
> hear
> your views on this project and if you think it is an ideal (or almost
> ideal)
> sustainable transport project. I am basically looking for some critical
> view
> of it.
>
> Thanks,
> Rushdia

> join the real sustran-discuss and get full membership rights. The
> yahoogroups version is only a mirror and 'members' there cannot post to the
> real sustran-discuss (even if the yahoogroups site makes it seem like you
> can). Apologies for the confusing arrangement.

> (the 'Global South').

Sujit Patwardhan
sujitjp at gmail.com

"Yamuna",