[sustran] DRAFT FOOTPATH RULES - Good ideas should circulate

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Sat Dec 12 18:57:41 JST 2009

Dear Friends,

You are moving toward something that is very good indeed, and that in my view has universal application, if not in terms of all the fine details surely in terms of the key principles and the approach.

With this in mind we would like to see if we might give further circulation in the pages of World Streets.

Might we discuss?

With kind regards,

Eric Britton
New Mobility Partnerships

溥 立敦

       New Mobility Partnerships  – http://www.newmobility.org
           8/10 rue Joseph Bara,     75006 Paris,  France, Europe
          +331 4326 1323  eric.britton(at)newmobility.org   Skype: newmobility