[sustran] Re: DRAFT FOOTPATH RULES

Bina C. Balakrishnan binac at rediffmail.com
Sat Dec 12 14:48:26 JST 2009

Hi Kanti,

I have gone thru the draft rules in detail, and attached it with my comments alongside.

Best

Bina

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 16:55:37 +0530  wrote
>Dear all

Greetings!!

A great move

There is a draft from the Municipal Administration Dept regarding footpaths.
( Yes, you all read it right :-)) for our comments. Those interested may go
through and send your feedback to us so that we can collate and send it back
to the department.

Thanks

Kanthi Kannan

THOSE WHO WALK CANNOT DECIDE AND THOSE WHO DECIDE DO NOT WALK

 _____