[sustran] Register for Transforming Transportation 2010

EMBARQ - The WRI Center for Sustainable Transport embarq at wri.org
Fri Dec 11 04:05:34 JST 2009

We're pleased to announce that registration for the annual Transforming
Transportation event in Washington, D.C. on January 14-15 is now open. For
details, please visit our Web site:

www.transformingtransportation2010.org

Join us for two days of lectures, panel discussions and Q&A sessions about
sustainable transport in the context of communications and public
involvement, health and safety, and climate change. There is no cost to
attend.

NEED A PLACE TO STAY?
Out-of-town guests will need to make their own hotel and travel
arrangements, but for your convenience, we've secured a special rate for a
limited number of rooms at the Washington Marriott at Metro Center. Mention
that you're a participant of the "Transforming Transportation Conference,"
and you'll get a discounted nightly rate. Additional details on our Web
site.

WHO'S ORGANIZING THIS?
This event is made possible through a partnership between EMBARQ ­ The WRI
Center for Sustainable Transport, World Resources Institute, The World Bank,
Inter-American Development Bank, Asian Development Bank and the Partnership
for Sustainable Low Carbon Transport.

QUESTIONS? COMMENTS?
Send an email to embarq at wri.org with "TT2010" in the subject line.

Thank you!