[sustran] Re: UK Bus and Coach Operators Announce Plan to Take One Billion Car Journeys Off the Road

Todd Edelman, Green Idea Factory edelman at greenidea.eu
Sun Dec 6 05:24:52 JST 2009

Woah, there... how do the railways figure into this?

(I see that it is over two months old...)

There are redundant coach-rail routes and/but the participating
operators also operates rail services, right?

- T

Todd Edelman
Green Idea Factory

Urbanstr. 45
D-10967 Berlin
Germany

Skype: toddedelman
Mobile: ++49 0162 814 4081

edelman at greenidea.eu
www.greenidea.eu
www.flickr.com/photos/edelman

CAR* is over. If you want it.

"Fort mit der Privatautostadt und was Neues hingebaut!"
- B. Brecht (with slight modification)

* "Car" is a sub-category of automobile, i.e. one used inappropriately, opportunistically or without creativity