[sustran] Invitation to Knoogle

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Mon Sep 15 16:35:27 JST 2008

Knoogle 1.0 is an in-process Google-based custom search engine which we are
developing as part of our "silo-bridging" New Mobility Knowledge Environment
project. It's now ready for in-house use.

We will be pleased to share it with one and all here in Sustran, hopefully
with some feedback from you as to how to improve for later versions.

If you drop me a line, I will be pleased to send it on for your use and
comments.  I look forward to hearing from you.

As always,

Eric Britton

PS. The next step in the Knowledge project will be to set up a CO2-busting
open videoconferencing/group work service which will accommodate at least
one dozen participants working in the areas of world transport policy and
practice that bring us al together here.  Stay tuned.