[sustran] FW: eceee 2009 Summer Study - Call for papers

Lee Schipper schipper at wri.org
Tue Sep 9 17:34:46 JST 2008

 Eric, Bert, Sergio - last time we did this we got great papers in sustainable transport. Can you post on your respective web sites/lists
Thanks
lee

Act! Innovate! Deliver!
Reducing energy demand sustainably

CALL FOR PAPERS
eceee 2009 Summer Study
1-6 June 2009
La Colle sur Loup
Côte d'Azur, France

The 9th eceee Summer Study will provide policy-makers, researchers, activists and professionals with the most recent insight in energy efficiency thinking and practices. The collective experience embodied in this major European energy forum is a valuable guidebook for all those who strive to help decision-makers stop talking about saving energy and start deliver savings.

Don¹t miss out on this unique opportunity to present your experience, revitalize your inspiration and build new networks, join us!

Call for papers is open for submissions. Deadline is 26 September 2008.
http://www.eceee.org/summer_study/
--
eceee secretariat       Tel: +46 8 673 11 30 (c/o Borg & Co)
Sveavagen 98, 4 tr      Fax: +46 8 673 04 44
113 50 STOCKHOLM        e-mail: eceee at eceee.org

Join eceee - the european council for an energy efficient economy. Find out more at http://www.eceee.org Regular news on energy efficiency @ http://www.eceee.org/news/newsletter/