[sustran] New tools for new mobility

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Mon Oct 20 22:00:13 JST 2008

It is going to take more than great good intentions if we are ever to
reinvent transport in cities. We need to put into service every good tool we
can put our hands on.

Here is an example how several of our colleagues in one New Mobility Agenda
program are communicating some of the messages at the heart of their field,
carsharing. Carsharing: the last nail in www.ecoplan.org coffin of old
mobility.

Time to check out Carshare Lite at http://carshare-lite.newmobility.org/

So what about cranking out one or two of these clips for your own marketing
purposes? And of course sharing them with all of us so that we can get
better at getting the word out.

Sing carsharing.

Eric Britton

PS. For a more compete vision of how we are trying to put new media to work
for New Mobility, have a look at http://www.media.newmobility.org.

PPS. That (below) is not me (I?).

                     The New Mobility Agenda

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtS26fmWDVY&feature=PlayList&p=5112F07EB14FB
ED7&index=0> cid:image003.png at 01C932AF.7BA02C10

                Technology transforms time and space

                                             . . . and our minds

The New Mobility Agenda - http://www.invent.newmobility.org

      Europe:   8/10 rue Joseph Bara,     75006 Paris,  France

      T:  +331 4326 1323  or  +339 7044 4179   Skype: ericbritton

New Mobility Partnerships  - http://partners.newmobility.org

      USA:      9440 Readcrest Drive   Los Angeles, CA  90210

      T:  +1 310 601-8468    Skype : newmobility