[sustran] Position available at SUTP-Asia

Pardo Carlosfelipe GTZ CO carlos.pardo at gtz.de
Tue Oct 14 04:43:30 JST 2008

(please forward to those who may be interested or post in relevant websites)

Take part in shaping the future of urban transport in Asian cities. Take
part in re-focusing on people-centered solutions, in creating attractive
public transport systems, in making walking and cycling a pleasure for
everyone. Take part in expanding SUTP's response to challenges such as
traffic jams, deteriotating air quality, increasing accident rates and
climate change.

GTZ-SUTP offers a wide range of services to cities and our "Sustainable
Transport Sourcebook" (www.sutp.org) is an internationally appreciated
knowlegde base to assist decision-makers and practitioners. We are
constantly expanding our activities, are broadening our networks and are
working directly with more and more cities - and we are looking for
smart, forward looking and open-minded experts. Join our dynamic,
innovative and agenda-setting team and take part in one of the most
fascinating developments in the region: Making Asia's cities fit for the
post-carbon world.

The GTZ Sustainable Urban Transport Project (SUTP) is in need of an
urban transport expert with experience on project management and
preferably with experience in international organizations.

*Job name:* SUTP Asia Coordinator

*“Minimum Requirements”:*

- MSc level degree

- At least 4 years professional experience in transport and related
activities

- Sound experience in project management

- Knowledge of Sustainable Urban Transport issues

- Fluent English, spoken and written (if possible, give details of test
of English proficiency such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc)

- Shall agree to live in Bangkok (Thailand) for an extended period of
time (e.g. at least 1 year)

*Additional requirements (plus’s):*

- Experience in organizing events

- Asian nationality

- Knowledge of Chinese language

- Knowledge of other Asian languages

- Knowledge of Dreamweaver and other web-design software, as well as
advanced knowledge of Office software

Please read the complete job description of activities in
www.sutp.org/tor-sutpasia.pdf <http://www.sutp.org/tor-sutpasia.pdf> .
Contact carlos.pardo at sutp.org <mailto:carlos.pardo at sutp.org> for
additional inquiries and submit your application to
carlos.pardo at sutp.org <mailto:carlos.pardo at sutp.org>

Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) GmbH; Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office Eschborn/Taunus, Germany; Registergericht/Registered at Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, Germany; Eintragungs-Nr./Registration no. HRB 12394; Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Erich Stather, State Secretary; Geschaeftsfuehrer/Managing Directors: Dr. Bernd Eisenblaetter, Wolfgang Schmitt