[sustran] Re: CDM Projects (Clean Development Mechanism) - public tran

Todd Edelman, Green Idea Factory edelman at greenidea.eu
Fri Nov 28 20:33:00 JST 2008

Hi Patrick, hi all,

I thank you for the invite to Stuttgart. I believe I understand how it
works there, and I have been to a lot of  professional sustainable
transport-related events, and I know people who attend CfM events. I
have already explained my reasons for opting out, and will hopefully
explain this more precisely in my delayed response to Rainer. Just one
comment for now, see below.

Patrick.Daude at stuttgart.de wrote:

> Dear Todd,
>
> [...]

> Our Premium Partners do note have any influence on the topics that are
> treated within the network.

[...]

PLEASE, can you help explain their rationale for being involved?
Successful businesses don't just randomly create and place imagery
related to their brand and products. I may ask Rainer the same question
- and I encourage others on this List etc. to answer it - but I will
keep this email short.

Thanks,

Todd Edelman
Green Idea Factory