[sustran] Re: anyone know anything about bike parking in buildings regulations?

H S Sudhira hs.sudhira at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 02:27:27 JST 2008

In Bangalore, the Land Transport Authority <www.bmlta.org> is preparing a
Parking Policy that actually aims to reduce the demand for parking for
automobiles. On the same lines, it is being proposed that for
commercial 2-wheeler parking there has to be a provision for 'free' bicycle
parking. The draft policy was discussed in the fourth authority meeting. The
policy would be approved in a month and will be available on BMLTA website.
Regards,
Sudhira