[sustran] Re: CDM Projects (Clean Development Mechanism) - public transport

Aashish Gupta aashu.gupta20 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 20:08:54 JST 2008

Dear Eric
I have gained much from the discussions at New moility cafe,
Cities-for-Mobility and sustrans. I have a suggestion. Cant we integrate all
the lists, since all of them have a common focus. It would be much easier,
as well as enlarge the discussion.

Aashish Gupta
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
Indian Institute of Technology Madras