[sustran] Re: Nissan and city of Yokohama partner to reduce CO2

Morten Lange morten7an at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 22:40:18 JST 2008

Hi,

There are laws about untruthful advertising, for instance in the UK.

Is it not timely to use those laws against greenwashing in the transport sector ?

The problem is the costs and risks involved in bringing such cases before the courts.  A wealthy and strong partner is needed.
Some possible candidates spring to mind :
- ICLEI  ( ass of local authorities, worldwide )
- The  Global Alliance for EcoMobility ( where ICLEI is a founding member, but saly also the FIA - as an "expert")

Just my 2 €-cents.

Best Regards,
Morten