[sustran] TDM course in Singapore- few spaces left!

Sunny sunny.enie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 18:00:30 JST 2008

Dear colleagues,

Please note that the TDM course in Singapore is just a two weeks away
and we have some vacancies left. We must remind you that this is a
unique opportunity to learn about Travel Demand Management from top
experts in the field, and in a city that has served as a long-lasting
example to London, and other cities.

Full details on the TDM course to be held during March 19-20, 2008 in
Singapore are in the website below. If you have further inquiries please
email us at sutp at sutp.org .

Full information on the TDM course in
http://www.sutp.org/content/view/1058/1/lang,uk/

Best regards,