[sustran] Google Maps 'Bike There' Petition

Peter Smith shmooth at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 2 09:01:08 JST 2008

Hi all,

This is a friendly message to let y'all know about a petition we started to ask Google to provide built-in bicycle routes into their Google Maps product.

Petition:
http://www.petitiononline.com/bikether/petition.html

More info:
http://googlemapsbikethere.org/

We would really appreciate your signatures of support, and participation in helping spread the word about this petition.

Thank you.

--peter--

Have you signed the Google Maps 'Bike There' petition yet? For more info, see GoogleMapsBikeThere.org.