[sustran] Vector Designs (KL public transport info) no longer operational in Kuala Lumpur

sulin chee sulin at vectordesigns.org
Thu Jul 24 21:40:58 JST 2008

To all those working in the sustainable transport and urban planning fields
listed above,

On behalf of Vector Designs which works with public transport information in
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, I as its owner would like to inform you that this
enterprise is unfortunately currently not operational as I have moved to
London due to family reasons. Please feel free to contact me should you need
any information on public transport in Kuala Lumpur. I am still contactible
on sulin at vectordesigns.org or +447535703232.

Otherwise, for official enquiries on public transport in KL, you could most
likely get information from www.rapidkl.com.my <http://www.rapidkl.com.my/>
. There's also a blog on KL public transport at
http://moionlybetter.blogspot.com/2008/06/moaz-yusuf-on-public-transportatio
n-in.html. If you would like any help with KL mapping, perhaps you could
contact MalaysiaGIS at admin at malaysiagis.com.

Best regards,

Su-Lin Chee

Vector Designs

mobile +44 7535703232

Flat 5, 123-125 Charlmont Road, London SW17 9AB.

sulin at vectordesigns.org, sulinchee at gmail.com

 <http://www.vectordesigns.org> www.vectordesigns.org

 <http://transit.vectordesigns.org> http://transit.vectordesigns.org