[sustran] '40 years of networking the academic transport community'

Eric Britton (free.fr) eric.britton at free.fr
Wed Jul 23 19:10:44 JST 2008

On Behalf Of Glenn Lyons
Sent: Wednesday, 23 July 2008 11:31
To: UTSG at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [UTSG] 40 Years of UTSG

Dear colleagues,

Those of you who are readers of Local Transport Today will perhaps have
already taken the opportunity to look at a feature article in the latest
issue which examined '40 years of networking the academic transport
community'. If you missed it or would like to draw it to the attention of
other colleagues, I'm pleased to say that LTT have kindly made the article
freely available to view online:

http://www.lttonline.co.uk/lttxtraverify.php?email=utsguser@landor.co.uk&pas
sword=utsg

I think the article rather nicely provides both an insight into the nature,
purpose, value and history of the Universities Transport Study Group. With
the transport challenges we face I hope you'll agree that the academic
network UTSG provides is as valuable as ever.

Best wishes,

Glenn

Chairman, Universities Transport Study Group

Professor Glenn Lyons
Centre for Transport & Society
Faculty of Environment and Technology
University of the West of England