[sustran] Mayer Hillman website (Strongly recommended)

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Sun Jul 13 22:46:15 JST 2008

Note: Mayer Hillman is a Senior Fellow Emeritus since 1992 at the
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Policy_Studies_Institute> Policy Studies
Institute. A qualified architect and town planner, he completed a doctoral
thesis on transport, planning and environmental issues in
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1970> 1970 at the
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Edinburgh> University of
Edinburgh. He is a strong proponent of
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_carbon_trading> personal carbon
trading (and specifically
<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Personal_Carbon_Allowances&action
=edit&redlink=1> Personal Carbon Allowances, a concept he helped develop),
and believes public policy should be more socially and environmentally
conscious. I strongly recommend his work and am pleased that we now have
this website as a convenient way to access his many important contributions.
Eric Britton

Sent: Sunday, 13 July 2008 13:56

You may be interested to know that my website has just been created and you
may wish to view it on www.mayerhillman.com <http://www.mayerhillman.com/>

In addition to a Home page, there are five main sections - Climate Change,
Transport, Walking & Cycling, Children, and Daylight Saving, representing
the themes on which I have focused in my research over the last 40 years.
Within each one of these sections, it is possible to access many of the
publications that I have written or co-authored.  I hope you find it
informative.

Kind regards,

Mayer

Dr. Mayer Hillman