[sustran] [NewMobilityCafe] program or incentives for carbon offsets for employees of cities???

eric.britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Thu Feb 14 21:06:59 JST 2008

Here is a good question that comes from several of our colleagues in New
York, which I would like to share with you, both questions and answers as
possible.

Are you aware of any cities anywhere in the world that have created a
program for or incentives for carbon offsets for employees of that city?
Any references for us all on that? Contact points?

Good question, eh?  Terrific concept? We look forward to sharing your
answers.

Please address either to me privately or if you think it interesting for
others, kindly post to the New Mobility Forum via
NewMobilityCafe at yahoogroups.com

Eric Britton

  Eric Britton
      New Mobility Partnerships

  8, rue Joseph Bara  -  75006 Paris France
  T: 331 4326 1323 - www.newmobility.org