[sustran] Re: for Au Ables of CAI

litman at Islandnet.com litman at Islandnet.com
Sun Feb 10 06:27:28 JST 2008

Also see the Victoria Transport Policy Institute's Online TDM Encyclopedia (http://www.vtpi.org/tdm ), which describes various strategies for encouraging use of alternative modes, particularly the "Transit Encouragement" chapter (http://www.vtpi.org/tdm/tdm112.htm ).

Best wishes,
-Todd Litman