[sustran] Re: [cai-asia] Time to change our graphs? Vehicle sales in Japan 2008/2009

fionna.prins fionna.prins at vsnl.com
Wed Dec 24 18:36:27 JST 2008

Dear Cornie,

We can provide production, sales and parc forecasts for: Thailand,
Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, India and China.
Let me know if you are interested and in the meantime wishing everybody
great Christmas holidays.

With kind regards,

Fionna
Segment Y Automotive Intelligence Pvt. Ltd.
128 Moica Vaddo, Pilerne 403 114, Bardez, Goa, India
tel: +91 832 240 2469, mob: +91 982 216 7457, www.segmenty.com