[sustran] Re: Motorized Two and Three Wheelers

Murakami murakami at forhuman-asia.com.hk
Sun Dec 14 15:47:32 JST 2008

Dear Sudhir-san,

Thank you very much for your following up.

As I mentioned to some of participants there, I am working on development of

Low cost catalyst. And some of my friend has also an idea of alternative two
wheeler and three

wheeler. I will communicate to you as soon as it is ready.

Best Regards,

Y. Murakami

ForHuman Asia Co., Ltd.

  _____