[sustran] Betr.: Motorized Two and Three Wheelers

Tom Godefrooij tom.godefrooij at cycling.nl
Thu Dec 4 18:41:15 JST 2008

Dear Sudhir,
Thank you for your invitation to participate in the exchange on the position of Motorized Two and Three Wheelers. An important issue indeed, and very complex as well. The position of this category of road users and related policy choices will also have an impact on the posistion of non motorised (human powered) transport. Therefore we would be happy to contribute.  Do you have any timeline in mind for this debate? Is there a specific deadline for contributions?
Best regards,
Tom
--

Tom Godefrooij
executive officer Bicycle Partnership Program

Interface for Cycling Expertise
Trans 3
3512 JJ Utrecht
The Netherlands