[sustran] Sustainable Urban Transport - 850 programs and websites - (work in progress)

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Sat Aug 30 15:16:42 JST 2008

Dear Sustran Colleagues,

If you go to http://www.knowledge.newmobility.org  and click the link
Sustainable Urban Transport on the left menu, you will be taken to a
collection of close to one thousand programs and links in a listing
originally  complied under the auspices of the School of the Built
Environment  of Nottingham University and sent to us in mid- 2006. This is I
believe an important resource for all of us here and while needing updating
and extension to track the fast moving changes in this suddenly very busy
field, even in this form it provides a terrific base for tracking the
programs  and groups active in this area around the world.

In a next stage, I would like to ask you to review and share with us all
your corrections and additions to this valuable inventory. Please address
them to me off list, so that we can work our way through them here and make
these changes and update this listing here for public consultation and use.

And of course another suggestion that you might have for improving any
aspect of our 'knowledge' program as we get close to launch will be timely
and much appreciated. We look a little weak on the Sustran region.

Kind thanks as always for your collaboration.