[sustran] [NewMobilityCafe] Transport Canada Project on ST Practices

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Tue Aug 26 01:41:30 JST 2008

Thanks to Chris Bradshaw for the heads-up.

Eric,

This Ottawa-based consultant is doing a project for Transport Canada that
may be of interest to you. It focuses on sustainable-transportation "best
practices" evaluations.

I know him fairly well.  He has recently retired from the Geography Dept at
the U. of Ottawa, and did a project for the City of Ottawa in the last ten
years: the Walking Security Index.

Chris Bradshaw