[sustran] Re: Comparative analysis of buses

Todd Edelman, Green Idea Factory edelman at greenidea.eu
Mon Aug 25 17:47:30 JST 2008

Hi Hassaan,

There are more variants to buses than these three types - and I am not
just talking about impossibly expensive variants.

If you would like some more info on this write me off list.

Regards,

H Ghazali wrote:
> Friends,
>
> I am trying to put together a comparative analysis on the costs and
> benefits of buses in order to provide more informed policy options to
> the government. Is there any available information out there on the
> difference in social, economic and environmental costs and benefits of
> a diesel bus, a CNG bus, and an electric bus?
>
> I would especially appreciate it if someone from Kathmandu, Nepal
> could comment on the electric buses running there?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Hassaan Ghazali

Todd Edelman
Geschäftsführer
Green Idea Factory

Urbanstr. 45
D-10967 Berlin
Germany

Skype: toddedelman
German mobile: ++49 0162 814 4081
Czech mobile: ++420 605 915 970

edelman at greenidea.eu
http://www.greenidea.eu
www.flickr.com/photos/edelman

Green Idea Factory is a member of World Carfree Network
www.worldcarfree.net

CAR is over. If you WANT it.