[sustran] Does anyone else have any suggestions for "must read" resources that are right on target for Sustran-discuss?

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Wed Aug 6 20:35:12 JST 2008

Excellent and timely question Paul. Indeed we have been asking ourselves the
same for some time.

So . . . . we have been working on it for the last month under our New
Mobility Partnerships  program, and if you click to
http://www.knowledge.newmobility.org  you will see our present take. (Give
it a bit of time to load since the PowerPoint presentation is pretty
hefty.).  I have cut out the 'contents' and placed them at the end of this
note, in case you are not able to access the full (big and slow, sorry!)
site

Big as it is - and I am trying very hard to keep it clean of programs and
site that do not fit our (a) very practical, (b) low carbon/environmentally
kind, (c) resource economical, (d) space efficient,  (e) near term, (f)
present technology, (g) relatively low-cost, (h) social equity,  and of
course (i) international policy and practice orientation - there are still
some great sources out there that we still need to put our fingers on.

My hope is, above all, that you will find some use in this - and every bit
as much that all of you will come back with your additions, suggestions and
critical remarks.

I intend to keep working on this and you will always have the latest version
at your service at http://www.knowledge.newmobility.org.

Thanks for your help in this.

Eric Britton

On Behalf Of Paul Barter