[sustran] Re: Planning for accessibility in Indian cities ...

sudhir gota sudhirgota at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 23:36:27 JST 2008

Dear Sir and Sustran members,

In fact  inspired by your lecture in IIM-Bangalore on 26/2/2008, i completed
my paper on Pedestrians and published in CAI Asia website.

please follow the link,

http://www.cleanairnet.org/caiasia/1412/article-72580.html

The logic of crying baby getting all the attention is true for
infrastructure also. The more the publicity- the more people accept it.  Due
to excellent publicity by metro lobby, many in Bangalore consider metro as
the magic wand which will solve all the congestion problems.

With Warm Regards
Sudhir