[sustran] Re: Ultra Low Floor Tram v/s BRTS

Brendan Finn etts at indigo.ie
Mon Apr 28 22:02:11 JST 2008

Dear all,

The original message contains two fairly standard pieces of disinformation from the tram lobby :

1) The suggestion that the tram is rather cheap really
2) The suggestion that bus can't do the job but tram can

I am no longer surprised either by the brass-neck of the lobby, or that decision-takers and the media continue to fall for it.

With best wishes,

Brendan.
Brendan Finn          e-mail : etts at indigo.ie          tel : +353.87.2530286