[sustran] BBC: Send in videos and photos which show how YOU commute to work

Todd Edelman, Green Idea Factory edelman at greenidea.info
Sat Sep 15 03:10:36 JST 2007

* How do you commute to work?*

We want to see your videos of your daily commute.

What is your commute like? For many it's a daily grind of crowded
trains, trams and buses. For others it's a chance for contemplation, a
bit of peace and quiet.

The BBC is looking for videos and photos of people commuting to work,
all over the world.We'll be using these pictures to create a special
short film - made up entirely of content sent in by you. When it is
ready we will show it on the BBC News website and on BBC World.

See <http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/talking_point/6985329.stm> for how to
send video, conditions, etc.

Todd Edelman
Director
Green Idea Factory

Korunní 72
CZ-10100 Praha 10
Czech Republic

Skype: toddedelman
++420 605 915 970
++420 222 517 832

edelman at greenidea.eu
http://greenideafactory.blogspot.com/
www.flickr.com/photos/edelman

Green Idea Factory is a member of World Carfree Network
www.worldcarfree.net