[sustran] Passengers' Safety in Public Transport

gerd gerd at tokiwa.ac.jp
Wed Sep 5 10:15:11 JST 2007

Dear members,
Please let me know when you are doing research on passengers' safety in
public transport, especially in sexual molestation of commuting passengers.
We are in the process of designing a research project and we would like
to know who is active in the field.
Friendly regards
Gerd Ferdinand Kirchhoff

--
Gerd Ferdinand Kirchhoff, Prof. Dr. jur.
Professor of Victimology (Japan)

Graduate School of Victimology and
Tokiwa International Victimology Institute
Tokiwa University Mito
1 430 1 Miwa, Mito shi, Ibaraki ken, Japan 3108585

phone +81 29 232 2865 ( or 2796)
fax      +81 29 232 2522
email gerd at tokiwa ac.jp